Kindergarten to Grade 5
Kristie McCullough, Assistant Principal
Honouring God With Our Gifts
We believe that we must see children as God’s creation, ensure that their sacred gifts are developed and encourage them to recognize their own needs and strengths, as well as the needs and strengths of others.
Our Principles of Practice guide us in all that we do!
- We honour our children.
- We provide a safe and secure environment.
- We live and proudly proclaim our Catholic faith.
- We provide quality education in a Catholic environment.
- We pray as an educational community.
- We practice servant-leadership.
- We focus on our mission through clarity of purpose.
- We value our staff.
Programs and Services
Elementary school with a fine arts focus: drama, music, arts and movement